Monday, January 17, 2011

Money, Money!


OK, on the heels of my children contracting Typhoid Fever (figuratively speaking), I need to find ways to make more money without having to deposit my children at bacteria lane!!

There are things I really want, need, and can't live without (food, diapers) and unfortunately all these THINGS cost money. I have a couple of ideas, and one I have even attempted to set in motion, but every time I get an idea, I start to doubt the idea.

Example: Take on some Mustangs to adopt out through the BLM...makes me some money plus I feel good about what I have done. So I start planning and setting it up, and then WHAMO...hay prices have gone through the roof, actually through the SKY!! And I am left wondering if we can afford to feed one more mouth around here.

I have had some other ideas, a few I am still working on, others that probably won't really work out, but either way I need to find a way to make a few extra dollars. I don't want to just be scrapping by if I can help it, I love to travel, and do the things we do....so I need MONEY!

This is not an attempt to start a donation fund in my name, just venting. Ya know put it in writing so you can hold yourself to it trick. Instead this is put it in writing so I can complain to the world trick. I know nothing is easy, just wish it was sometimes, ya know. Why can't there be a pot o gold lying around somewhere. Course if I was really hoping for the easy way the least I could do is buy a lottery ticket.

Alright going to quit complaining, and go find a way to make more money.


No comments: