Saturday, January 22, 2011

2 Months!





Can you believe it! I sure can't, Rozalyn is 2 months old today!!! Time goes by sooo fast. It is hard to imagine that before I know it she will be up and walking, running, dancing, and then before you know it they are gone. I just can't even think about it!!

I decided we had to have some pictures!!! She is changing right before my eyes and I don't even realize it. I am sure you will all notice though!!

She is growing and doing great. Her BIG SISTER adores her, she got over the "not want to share stage" really quickly, and loves to help, hold, and play with her little sister already. Hopefully that lasts! I really wanted to have siblings to play with, and I really wish that today I had siblings to talk to, hang out with, share moments and holidays with. That is why I am really glad Macy has Rozi and the other way around. I hope they build a strong bond that never breaks.

I feel really blessed to have such beautiful, bright, happy children. They make my life complete.

2 comments:

Just Another Day in Paradise said...

They are so adorable and I miss them so much. I am so fortunate to have you for a daughter and these two little angels for granddaughters. I love you all. Mom

Stephanie Crow said...

She is gorgeous!! and so is Macy!! I can't believe how much she has grown already!!!