Thursday, December 16, 2010

SANTA BABY




I know, I know...


already missed a day, but hey I'm just getting started I have to get into a routine!!




I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. Every year this is my favorite time of year and I start looking forward to it in October. Then as it approaches I get crazy busy with shopping, and planning, and decorating, and racing here and there to see friends and family, that before I know it Christmas is OVER and I feel kinda like I missed the main event. This year however, bless Little Rozalyn for it, has been better because I have been forced to take it easy, and in doing so I am enjoying pre-Christmas!!! Not by racing around, and seeing friends, but by watching my daughter sneak as much tree re-decorating as she can, drinking plenty of cocoa, watching Christmas specials on TV, and actually enjoying wrapping presents instead of the costomary Christmas Eve 3am wrap session!!!!

So in the Spirit of things I am attaching some adorable, Baby's First Christmas photos!!!

Santa Baby, don't worry about putting anything under my tree, I have more than I could ask for. Food, Home, Family, and Love. All you need is Love!!

No comments: