Monday, December 20, 2010

5 More Days!

Can't Hardly Wait, I love Christmas, it is my most favorite time of year, and this Christmas is shaping up to be wondourous!!!

To do list:

Ship Packages
Send Out Christmas Cards
Bake Cookies, Candy, Cupcakes
Finish Wrapping

Yet, even as I think about all those festive activities that I must get done, I can't help but take a moment to say: "I feel so blessed". All around me this Christmas I have heard of others strugles, a small boy with cancer that is not doing well, and possibly coming to the end of his short life. An Aunt for all intensive purposes, who may have breast cancer again. People out in the world who have no jobs, and therefore no Christmas. All of this makes me realize that I personally have so much. More than enough, and for that I am feeling humbly blessed. We have jobs, that we grumble too much about. Our tree is already overflowing with presents, and Santa has yet to come. We have this beautiful new baby, who is healthy, strong, and amazing. Another amazing daughter who is smart and wise beyond her years. So much for us, more than we probably truly deserve.

All this makes me reflect on the reason for the season. I am forever grateful for my Savior who has done so much for me. I am so grateful for his birth, and the hope it has brought to us all, and fills our home with each December. So Merry Christmas to all, and God bless you as much as he has blessed us this beautiful year!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Crow said...

Merry Christmas to you guys too!! we love you and miss you!! can't wait to see you!!