Thursday, March 17, 2011

Holy Cow!


First of all, I just realized it has almost been a month since my last post!! How totally boring for those of you who check in on me.

Second, I am turning 30 in exactly 4 days (4 1/2 technically a 1/2 a day left today). I can't believe it. I actually was dreading turning 30 a year ago. Usually I procrastinate, but I think I jumped the gun and stressed out about turning 30 a whole year in advance, because now that I am staring it in the face, I am thinking "Bring It On"!

Bring On the next 30 years. I don't want my kids to grow up, but since it is the inevitable.....I look forward to having a front row seat to the main event. I am looking forward to the travels, adventures, and mysteries of the next 30 yrs. I am hoping for bucket loads of self improvement, deep pools of fun, and everlasting joy. I now their will be disappointments, and sad times, but who looks forward to those kind of things.

I like to make lists (thanks mom) and I had made a list when I turned 29 of things I wanted to achieve before I turned 30. Funny thing is a didn't achieve any of the things on the list, but I did some really amazing, fun, and new things last year. I topped it all off with my best surprise of the year, Rozalyn. So instead of making lists, and plans to be fowled. I am just looking and waiting for all the the things just beyond the horizon. I know that there are great things ahead, and I am all for them.

Besides, everyone knows the old adage "Everything gets better with time".


No comments: