Thursday, March 31, 2011

WAITING.......

I hate waiting......

I am currently waiting for the wind to stop and the sun to shine. We really want to go outside.

I currently feel like I have a lot on hold right now, waiting on one thing. I am a very impatient person, so it is always a trail for me to wait. It is not a big deal, no harm in waiting, but it is driving me crazy.

I also hate for certain things to happen in a hurry. I am a natural procrastinator....but there are a few things I don't like to do that with. While I am waiting, I am risking putting some of those things into a huge procrastinated pattern. Not thrilled, but I know that right now it is important to wait.

So I will keep waiting, I will try to not go silently insane, and I know that eventually the wait will be over, and I will move forward.

Funny thing, I am waiting for some news. I could go either way on this one, at this point I just wanna know which way it is I am going. I "think" I would prefer one way over the other....but at this moment I am not really sure. I guess I will just hurry up and wait.

Good news is that tomorrow is supposed to be 59 degrees, no wind, gorgeous!! We are gonna go play outside, all day!!

No comments: