Monday, March 21, 2011

FIRST DAY OF SPRING - And I'm 30!

Welcome 30!

I have done a lot in 30 years, but the last 30 years were the expected 30 years. You are born, you grow and go to school - 12yrs, then you should go to college - 4yrs, I went 1 1/2, and then tried my hand at some practical knowledge, you get married I have done that - 8yrs. We have had kids, and in a few short weeks I will have been a parent for 5yrs. Collectivly that is 29yrs of life lived, summed up really quick.

Now for my 30th year and on......I have no plans!

I mean, I plan to be a good mom, a great wife. I hope to continue my lifelong education, I hope to grow in my job, or out of it - however you look at that. I hope to live life fully, to explore, play, relax, and enjoy life.

I know there will be sorrow, I know there will be difficult times, I know that I can't always succeed in life. But I plan to try.

But, I have no BIG PLANS.....I like it. I am sure that by tomorrow that will change. I have to have my lists, I have to have my goals......but for today, on my birthday I have no plans other than to be better at the most important things in life, Motherhood, Marriage, and Me, to make me a better person.

Hows that for the next 30 years. I plan to be a mother, a wife, and to make me be the best that I can.

Thank you mommy and daddy for bringing me into this wonderful world thirty years ago. Thank you for at almost this same point in your life also becoming my mother. Thank you for setting a great example as parents, and as people. Thanks for giving me the opportunity, and I look forward to sharing the next 30 years with you as well!!

Love
Me