Thursday, February 10, 2011

All You Need Is Love, Love Is All You Need


I love that song! Obviously seeing as Macy knows the words from repeated singing, and Rozi lights up every time she hears it.

But its really true. To feel loved does amazing things for ones soul. It lifts us up to where we belong, it sends chills up and down our spine. It makes our heart feel light and fluffy, we feel invincible with love.

It doesn't have to be the romantic type either, love from a friend, mother/father, sister or brother. Even when you feel your boss loves what you do at work, it makes your heart grow.

I am a hopeless romantic, a trait that sometimes surprises people about me. It is something I keep guarded, because it is important to me to have love. It is also very important to me to not be teased or chastised for loving love so much.

So today, to all that read this post, I am letting my guard down, letting you know I believe in LOVE and it's powers to heal, change, grow, and above all be the one thing in life that can sustain us to hold on. Love of God, Life, Family, Friends, and Ourselves.

All you need is Love......All you need is Love, Love.....Love is all you need.

Happy Valentines

1 comment:

Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Hit that "Post Comment" button too soon, cause I also wanted to say that; I love the way that you love your daughters! and I love them also.