Monday, April 18, 2011

Sweaty Palms!


Well, I did it. I actually did it. I spent the money, and stepped off the proverbial fence I have been on for over two years......and I applied, was accepted, registered and start class on May 16.

I am on my way to actually getting my AAS as a Veterinary Technician. I will have an associates degree, and if I actually finish, pass the State Exam I will eventually be a LVT (licensed veterinary technician) WOW!

And....my palms are sweating. Actually I am wondering if all this moisture will ruin my keyboard?? I am sooooo nervous, stupid I know but I am worried...will I be able to take this ONE course and pass, will I be tearing my hair out just trying to find the time. Is it going to be hard??? What if I fail, what if I quit, what if tomorrow the truck dies and I need the $369.00 I just blew to register for my class. ONE CLASS and look at me, thank goodness I didn't sign up for 3! I would probably be limp in my chair!

Well, wish me luck. Luck that my internet works when needed (online course), luck that I am not working on my class nightly for 2-3am because that is the only time I have, luck that I stick to this and don't panic and loose interest, luck above all that I finish and reach a goal!


Oh by the way, if I am not blogging that would be because the time I had is now devoted to screaming at my computer trying to get in an assignment due in 15mins, that's all!

2 comments:

Just Another Day in Paradise said...

I know you an do it. And by the way, luck has nothing to do with it!

Stephanie Crow said...

thats awesome!! You will do great...and if you need a sitter so you can do homework, just call.