Monday, June 21, 2010

Not Surprised, but not so good at this yet!







Well, set up a blog and immediatly abandoned it!!

First funny thing, I am not dieting becaue obviously I am pregnant, but no matter I am just eating healthy, and yes I have a weightloss goal, but realistically it is set for June 2011!! So, anyways, go to the doctor and for the first time in my life, got hollared at for loosing 4lbs!! WOW, 4lbs, not that big of a deal, but they made a fuss. Went camping so I am figuring I gained 6lbs on smores, should make them happy!!

As for camping we had a blast!!! We went to Steel Creek, by Kilgore, ID. We took two horses, rode, roasted marshmellows, went fishing and even caught some Brookies!! Record catch of the day was 8 in!! Macy was in heaven, and can't stop talking about it. She said her favorite part was all of the above!! Was worth every minute, was relaxing, and fun. Can't wait to go again!






1 comment:

Pete n Desi Worle said...

Aw that does sound fun. I want to go camping!!!